Friday, April 16, 2010

Tomorrow - It Is A Busy Day!

oh alas, Bruce hits the stores tomorrow - some of you lucky city folk maybe able to purchase. Not for the gal from the mountain side, I will have to wait.

Also tomorrow on CTV, Spectacle with Elvis Costello - oh low and behold - John Prine! Good grief, finally it is our time.

More than one time I have had occasion whereby Bruce releases then John Prine or visa-versa. I wonder where the heck is Neil? teehee, he never seems to quite fit into the mold.

I am rebuilding Lydia, my scarecrowette. I have her body built; but I had to break. I can barely hold the hammer let alone slam it on down. It is a lil bit at a time. Her ensemble this year will be much the same as last year, only this year she is dawning new lips and a new hat - ah, she will be a picture of beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...