Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Spring Is Just A Smile Away

Spring is just a smile away on the mountain side ~ the eagles, the geese, and the robins have arrived. All are a pleasure to see; it is a feeding frenzy outside. Outside, the grasses are showing through what little snow we have left. Good lord, even a harley went by today - I thought of Tom.

Spring, like Autumn - my favorite time of year. I do not shine well in the hot summer sun nor the cold of a bitter winter.

Spring is when I wedded up to the noisemaker. I remembered - noisemaker opted that line of forgetfulness. That hurts, it is sad - but it is life and life does go on.

Spring, I hope you find in your footstep. Get outside - get some fresh air - renew. Recycle - sure - go forth. No need to place John Prine on the program of recycle - he is prine fine where he is.

Springing into Nashville, John Prine will be on March 26th. I wonder if he purchased some new boots for spring? Word has it - yep! hahaha

...spring is just a smile away...~ Way Down ~ John Prine

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...