Sunday, March 7, 2010

No Cast/No Pins ~ Happy Days

My cast was cut off the other day - what a relief. The pins were removed with vise grips - they did not want to leave me. Especially one pin; geez the doc really had to reef on it. When I went to view what was happening in the wrist area, I could not believe the size of these pins. Good grief and to boot they are made of titanium - I kept the lil gems as a memory of my day of dancing with the ice.

I do not have much movement yet, but in time I will. I start on wrist therapy in two weeks. It it very nice to be outside and try to open my fingers - I can feel the wind blowing through them. I also held a candy cane yesterday, a sweet treat - I love candy canes and I love having no cast and no pins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...