Thursday, February 4, 2010

Another Day - Mountain Side

Well, tomorrow it will be three weeks that I have been trying to fly with one wing - being so cautious not to fall off the perch. I have learned a few things in the process thereof. The first being patience, I realize I cannot do certain everyday tasks. I have to wait for noisemaker to come and give me assistance. I have learned to sit a spell; sit and watch.

Noisemaker is very helpful - he has always been helpful. We each have our chores to do to make these four walls our home and we do them. I am doing them in slow motion.

I am been out walking and progressing everyday. I do panic sometimes because I have to be secure in taking my next step in the snow and ice. I have a very nice walking stick - it helps me balance. Reminds me of a song....doughseedough and balance - swing 'em off their feet - goin' to the barn dance tonight...Charlie Chamberlin and Marg Osborne - Sing Along Jubilee!

I have done my days in dancing with ice but I still have this wild dream of being some back up wooowaeeewaooowa singer for you know that guy John Prine. Geez, it would not be a hard task, I would love to do the *paradise wave* next to Jason Wilber. I would like it if all my prine friends could be there too. noticketdonna - she toe taps near excelantee. Se - background - she does not like attention. Forefront cc - swingin' them pendants. Reeda/peeda on the other side of Jason and I - hell - hit it - it is John Prine - together with the priners and prinettes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...