Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I have been through the wringer washing machine today. I sit here to type in pure amazement to where to begin - with one typing hand. The news from several doctors was near 'they have struck the vein of gold/iron ore betty' but have limited medical education to do a repair. The doctors of the day have absolute no communication or so they tell me. Gezzegeeezzz, I have one dr telling me - go here, dear. Another telling me - oh no here. I finally bolted and said - I am doing what the 1st dr. told me to do because you all are making no sense to me.

In all these conversations, I stumbled upon a receptionist - I ask questions, pointed out flaws - relayed I am rural- she laughs. She then says.....your appointment of next shall be like it was February 16th.

Lotto night - pray. I want a big win - John Prine Nashville - is callin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...