Saturday, January 30, 2010

Good News - Not

I was to see the doctor yesterday to review/update the situation with my wrists. ah, pukesville - the news was not good. Seems like I will have to have more surgery done on the left wrist. The added medical attachments will have to be removed after the healing process is complete. It is all too much on my mind and I did not quite follow. I told the doctor ok - you put all this metal in me; I return to life - I am not bionic, I am not sporting a chest of Dolly Parton and then you tell me - it will have to all be redone. If that be the case, next time I want bionicnetta [a word of my invention], I want a complete redo.

I have to spend four more weeks in a cast on left and try my best with right. God, it hurts. The doctor who performed the surgery is to call me on Wednesday; another update/review.

Oh alas, I must redirect. I must focus on happy thoughts and well wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...