Thursday, January 28, 2010

A John Prine Moment

geez, i cannot believe it - miracles do happen. last night, after a very trying day, i decided 2 hit the hay. it takes me 10/15 minutes 2 get everything organized - the pillows stacked up and of course, the radio - all positioned correctly. i lay myself down and turn the radio on, i do not dial far and i do not have a clue where i am on the dial but low and behold - i hear notes. holy smucksville - it is john prine. it is fading but eh, i got it - the last verse of It's A Big Old Goofy World! Good lord, that is the first time ever i had heard a john prine song on the radio. i was so excited, i was all in a flutter. it was a very special john prine moment. *paradise wave*

I have the medical arrangements worked out for tomorrow. yikers, they tell me if my plate and screws are not sitting correctly at the dinner table in my arm; well, it will all have 2 be redone. i so hope they are sitting still and being polite lil medical attachments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...