Saturday, January 30, 2010

John Prine - The Ryman - Nashville 2010.03.26

Oh, what an exciting this will be! If there is one venue, the best to see John Prine, to me it would be The Ryman.

Most exciting, three people I know will be in attendance. Noticketdonna, CC, and Rumbleshorts. It warms my heart when I read their posts on www.jpshrine.org/ ~such fun they are going to have. I would love to meet up with them however, I do not think being down one wing and all will find me peace in flying off the mountain. I am not quite dove material. However, on March 26th, I shall be wearing my large Crushfest hoodie [cc says I swim in that - I took it to John Prine ~ Vancouver]. I will spend the evening listening to some John Prine and if luck is with me, perhaps go to bow my head and hear a John Prine song on the radio. I Y that!

2 comments:

  1. They have a statue of Minnie Pearl inside the Ryman, sitting on a bench. I'll sit next to her and we'll have a talk.

    Heal JPP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and pause for a moment - whisper in her ear and take a polaroid photo

    ReplyDelete

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...