Tuesday, December 8, 2009

To Those Born Today

Folks having a birthday today include Gregg Allman, Jim Morrison, David Carradine, Teri Hatcher and me!

I am going to have the noisemaker go down to the general store and pick me up a box of beer so I can have a cheer or two when I play some John Prine. I have Clay Pigeons in my head this morning.

I am remembering John Lennon today - 29 years ago years ago he was shot dead. I can still recall exactly what I was doing when I received the news of his death. I was bowling with the Bandits.

I'll be continuing my cheer tomorrow evening; when I get together with the ladies of the mountain to celebrate our christmas cheer.

1 comment:

  1. Here's a toast to the Ladies of the Mountain! I lift my virtual glass to all of you!

    ReplyDelete

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...