Tuesday, December 15, 2009

It's A Heat Wave

We have gone from -40 to +40F in hours. It is melting outside - I like it! All the folks on the mountain side are out walking, cross country skiing, and some like me, are just out there chatting.

Only ten more days until Christmas. We have a very quiet Christmas, we generally always have. Noisemaker and I - and of course, my four legged love when he was alive. I do cook up a turkey on the 24th - it last us a long time, I then make up a homemade turkey soup.

We have a small table top tree, some outdoor lights (we leave them up all year), and a cute little moose that hangs between the doors of french - we call here Madalynn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...