Monday, December 14, 2009

It Is Cold - Many Curses

Near -40 here this morning...smucksville that is damn cold. For those of you who cannot relate to Canadian temperatures... -40 and -40 - it is the same.

My great neighbor, Chris is causing me nothing me grief. I will tell him next time I see him - Chris, people experience grief when someone passes away; you give me nothing but grief and pooff - here you are. He called this morning, early - 7 a.m. ~ all potted up like some spring flower. He was on the road elsewhere and needed wood placed into his woodstove. I have no time for this; I give the telephone to the noisemaker.

Lord have mercy - it is loonville - full throttle. Only difference is - one of them is sober - that being the noisemaker. I have not time for this. I wait for first light - I go to shovel those flakes that feel the need to fall on the mountain side.

It is cold, damn cold - I cannot take. I enter up on the porch - regain - and proceed.

I baked up some sugar cookies - just to have the oven on for extra heat - my tupperWare measuring spoon broke in the measurement process. I have the understanding Tu*perware does have a no break policy.

For the love of god, I check on line - I connect to the telephone to Asia Land.

Check in tomorrow because now I am off to place wood in the fire - figure how I should be awarded the correct numbers in lotto to enable me to get the * out of here and, once again visit http://www.jpshrine.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...