Saturday, November 28, 2009

Steve Holy

Once in awhile I will awake with a song in my head, today it was Steve Holy. Well, at the time I did not know it was Steve Holy. I have a song of his on a disk a friend gave to me. I searched out the lyrics this morning and oh dilly - there is Steve Holy.

The song is I'm Not Breaking.

...its torture baby - I can look but I can't touch
I'm going crazy 'cause I used to have your love
Now he has you and it kills me
I'm still needing you so much

I won't give on you
Though I hurt like I do
My hearts' broke
But don't be mistaken
I'm not breaking

see more at http://www.steveholy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...