Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I'm Prinein'

It is official. I do not have to take the Greyhound and wander in the dark tomorrow. My neighborette's truck is fixed and we depart the mountain side at 10 a.m.

It is all so very exciting for me. I have packed my bags - I could not pack the baking nor the Old Prine Fans Never Die - They Just Go To Paradise hoodie. I cannot have everything, I must work with what I have. I had to way scale down the cds and still I have to find room for my vanity pack. Good lord, I may stuff it in my hand warmer John Prine hoodie.

In return for my fine neighborette delivering me to Vancouver I will tend to her cabin here. I am like an angel, I look over everything. My wings are not of white. My Mother always told me, you are an angel with black wings.

Luck is with me, today. I am Lucky La-roo-ette!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...