Wednesday, October 7, 2009

7 days - Vancouver

Yes, 7 days - all I have to do is survive - and I will. I am getting very excited. I swear I checked the bus ticket three times a day. I think Charlene will be impressed with the City of Vancouver.

It is going to be so much fun being off the side of the mountain, meeting Charlene, and of course seeing our Johnny. Going to presale, geez how many times have I mentioned that! I have the double paradise wave down pat. I find myself sometimes getting way ahead of myself causing me to move before thinking. I did that today and smacked my head twice in the same place. You think I would learn but no, no - that would be far too easy.

9 days until Prine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...