Sunday, September 6, 2009

Photo - Courtesy of Mr. Skunkeye. He took that for the benefit of I, John Prine was singing Paradise. Photo is taken at Redrocks. The Skunk was busy doing the Paradise Wave.

Can you believe it in less than 40 days, I will be seeing John Prine! I am so excited. I read posts on the http://www.jpshrine.org/. Two of the followers here will be attending the John Prine concert in Kansas City, Rumbleshorts and Reeda. Reeda from Iowa and Rumbleshort from Minnesota.

I have to start packing up my gifts for folks. I have horseshoes, rodeo candles - Greyhound with the downsizing will probably charge me extra because I will have more baggage weight than my own weight. Do I care - no! I do not. I am going off the mountain, I am going to meet Charlene, we will Prine - eat at the golden arch place, find a good bakery (that should not be hard), be tourists.

I planned to take CC to Granville Island, it is art filled and free! Also lunch or supper maybe even breakfast at Sears Tower but will dedicate Friday for John Prine. We'll go to the venue and perhaps I will bring some baking to give to the set up folks. Those Unturtled Bars, I know they would love. I could packed them up here because they will not melt, the weather will be cool, everything will be. I am so excited about that 'get your ticket at the window thing' - it is my first presale! I can imagine all these folks Prine-ing big time, yappin' away. *she does the Paradise Wave*.

Tomorrow, I am going on a vitamin speil because I know in the city of Vancouver, the bus ride, germs will be floating I will be floating on the mindset I get to Prine with Prine and CC. I do not want to be broken, out of gas, spent. I only want to meet CC and see - maybe get my picture taken with John Prine, Jason Wilber, and David Jacques.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...