Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Paul Lavon Davis

Paul Davis - a great artist, singer of beautiful love songs. "I Go Crazy", an all time favorite of mine. It satisfies my mind, my soul, my heart.

Born, in Mississippi - Meridan - also died there. I know where that is and one day when I win the lotto I will visit there.

Paul Davis had great back up singers.
I could have been one of them.

In the time that permits, perhaps, I could join up with Reeda, CC, SE, NTD, Rumbleshorts, and all those other Prine flockers - yep, we'd Prinestorm, the venue may never be the same.

In the meantime, I will go crazy with the hunk - Paul Lavon Davis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...