Thursday, September 10, 2009

What Do You Hold Dear - Your Collections

I collect several items. I love to walk roadside and look for rock hearts. Rocks hearts are very special, special for everyone who recieves and everyone who gives. I also collect feathers, I have flickers, jays, a a good rooster feather. All are very special to me, I love them.

I have heard it said when a person collects, it is meaningful to them.

It is meaningful to me, I hope same for you.

oh yes, I do Prine, so I have this small white box that Charlene Stevenson sent for me, I keep my Prine treasures there. I have stuff from Crusher, postcards, it is all Prine.

35 more days to Prine - Vancouver!
2 days until Prine - Kansas - oh lucky, RS, Reeda, and for all who goes, the bbq, yep - I can taste it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...