Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Birthday, Bruce


September 23rd, Bruce Springsteen turns 60! Happy Birthday, Bruce. Not sure Bruce looks this way tomorrow, but it'll be close - he is a very attractive man and serves justice well for the being of man.

September 23rd is also the fourth year I celebrate living on the mountain side. Sometimes, I cannot believe I have mountain sided four years. However, when winter rolls on it, I believe it.

September 23rd, on a sadder note is also when we lost a good dog friend, Jasper, the big hound dog.

September 23rd, 21 days to Vancouver, 23 days to Prine!

I like to see my blog posts covering the photo, so I will have to babble/ramble on.

We almost have it. Is it just me or do the female followers see some kind of cute lil rounded object, that is not a crop circle! hahaha!

And, the boots!

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha! Hey, is that duct tape on the toe of his right boot? I guess they must be his favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SkunkeyeJan, every working man does duct tape his boots. Every working women will duct tape, color accordingly, her high heel shoes, I have done that! Noisemakers' working boots are duct taped - his jeans are too. The tape wears off, and then he tapes them up again. My Dingos are still in good shape, no duct tape needed.

    I guess when you find a good boot, you keep it!

    Geez, did you miss the crop circle activity? hahaha! Further On Up The Road...

    ReplyDelete

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...