Sunday, August 30, 2009

Plumbing - Update

Holy Smucksville - cleaning out the hot water tank has done wonders - it really should be included as one of the wonders of the world!

I took a shower this morning and before I enter I told the noisemaker, now if I get blasted out, bare nude, please come and find me. He did not have too. The shower was delightful, I had pressure, hot water, and took a moment to sing a song. I love to sing in the shower, I love to sing period!

Tomorrow, my brother and his wife come to pay us a visit, I am looking forward to it. Feeling a bit anxious. It is not for overnight - a luncheon. I plan to serve Unturtled Bars for dessert, god I love them; ham, salads, buns, and condiments. Yep, go with dessert first!

Our forest fire situation has taken a turn for the worst. The fire chief (in charge - I guess) said we are going to explode today/this evening. A new fire sparked up near 45/50 miles north of us. It is small - 400 hectares - no where near the size of two other major fires that continue to smoke us out.

We are nearing 40 days for when I will see John Prine in Vancouver. Good lord, I flutter at just the thought. It is going to be so exciting to get off on this mountain side - meet Charlene - be a tourist and then - the finale - John Prine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...