Saturday, August 29, 2009

Hot Water, Cold Water, No Water At All

Hot Water
Cold Water
No Water At All
We looked at the rust bits
Coming out of the pipes
And wondered my god
We will finish tonight

Signed, I Need Water

I gave it a jab with the screwdriver
All the rust bits spewing out the pipe
I had a bowl near the outlet
It was working just right
Until Noisemaker enter in a rage he outlaid
He was not impressed with my plumbing accolade

Signed, I Am A Plumbers' Daughter

I saw objects in those pipes so foreign to me
I thought I should call on a plumber expertee
But when I was finished
There was nothing to say
I cleaned up the pipe threads
On my hands and my knees
And, said

Noisemaker, Noisemaker
you will not believe this
I found this plastic kissing the lips
On threads of pipe and I never thought
I would popping a 'ferrule' that you never got

Signed, I Should Have Been A Plumber

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...