Thursday, July 9, 2009

Countdown To Prine - Vancouver

I cannot find an appropriate countdown calendar for getting off the mountain side to travel to Vancouver to see John Prine. I could not wait any longer because, we are now only 98 days away. I am posting this and later on will, well - I think it is called bumping - I will bump it up, perhaps, I do not know - hahaha, I only bumped doing disco dancing!

We - meaning Charlene Stevenson and I. I think I mentioned previously, she will be flying into Vancouver and I'll be somehow getting off the mountain and there we will Prine on October 16th, 2009 at the Centre for the Performing Arts.

*she giggles, cannot believe her good fortune, and does the paradise wave* Y

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...