Friday, July 10, 2009

Thanks

I am having quite the time with my scanning device and learning how to do it. The more I tend to it, the better off I'll be.

I would like to give a big Thank You to some very thoughtful folks, Charlene Stevenson, SkunkeyeJan, and my brother. These folks on a regular basis, think of me. They send me such great parcels, oh lordy - I just sit down and cry. I am on the side of emotional.

This week, I received from my brother, a copy of 'Uncut' (a magazine from the UK), that hunk of a Bruce Springsteen was on the cover and lord knows, brother knows - how much I like Bruce!

My next parcel was from Charlene Stevenson. Smucksville, she sends - tickle me pink - parcels. There is everything in there, a RedRocks t-shirt (you know she and Skunkeye went to see John Prine there), there is bug repellent, chocolate, M&M's, pendants, jello, postcards. A true delight!
With her parcels, well, I do not share - right away. I have to go through everything, put it all back in the box and do that 4/5 - then I can share with the Noisemaker.

Today in the mail - an envelope - SkunkeyeJan. Yep, new crossword puzzle book - this thing has everything! She sent articles on Neil Young from her local newspaper, and below is the fridge magnet she happened to find - by Anne Taintor - Another Day In Paradise..

I thank you all so much for thinking of me. I appreciate it. You are gems and treasures.


No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...