Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Yep, Right Between The Eyes

An eventful few days it has been. I have been educated to the ways of the internet, spamming, emails which are not me....I could slap them folks with a 2 x 4. Alas, I feel so proud they picked on me (several curse words).

We have been outdoor cooking at the fire pit, it is fun! On Sunday I received a terrible poison bug bite - yep, right between the eyes. The darn thing got all infected so I had to bandaid it up the best I could. God, what a sight. Some bandaid glue, I have an allergy to so where the bandaid was placed, well, - everything went straight to hell. Now I am walking around like I have been shot. We had to do the city thing and my word, you should have seen all the looks I received.

My noisemaker had his medication changed today and I hope with this his blood pressure comes down a notch or two. I told the doctor ... you know, it is always high the first reading in the morning, I think he must be thinking he is looking at Rachel Welsh, some beauty queen with big canuckcanackers, but it is only me doc, only me. We all laughed.

Then, I step towards the weigh scale - I hesitated, I do not like to weigh myself. I was 90 lbs. I must eat more mash potatoes, whipped cream, - yikes, I need to have a weight gain - big time!

4 comments:

  1. Goodness jpp - we miss you around the shrine, I hope your sting is all stung out and you both are recuperating nicely. Maybe you should eat pie and cake before you go to bed at night... give that stuff a chance to stick to your ribs before you go out chopping, walking, spinning, chasing and Prining!

    Hope we get to see a picture of your latest swell... did you ever figure out what bit you?

    I do hope all is well.... and stay away from that firepit... firepits like twigs!!

    hugs to you little bit o'Paradise

    ReplyDelete
  2. "canuckcanackers". OK. This leads into the song that the Northwoods Lounge crowd feels I am obligated to sing everytime I step up to the mike.

    (sung in Marty Robbins southwestern kind of style)
    I am a gay cabereo,
    I ride around my ranchero,
    I carry with me,
    My bom-bom-ba-dee,
    And both of my bom-bom-ba-daroes.

    I met a fine seniorita,
    A very fine seniorita,
    She wanted to see,
    My bom-bom-ba-dee,
    And both of my bom-bom-ba-daroes.

    I got a bad case of clappeatoes,
    A very bad case of clappeatoes,
    It infected the tip,
    Of my bom-bom-ba-dee,
    And one of my bom-bom-ba-deroes.

    Now at night when I sleep in my... beddeatoe,
    I reach down to play with my... meato,
    But all I find there,
    Is a handful of hair,
    And one of my bom-bom-ba-deroes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great song there Rumbleshorts, what I would give to hear a live version!

    hmm...I do not know if I will return to the shrine. It is like, well..you can look but you better not touch and I am still trying to figure, why? I am a Rolling Stone singing...I can't get no satisfaction, no satisfaction...

    The bites, yep - they just keep on coming, I have been biten so badly today, I had to get back inside. Weather is warm, sunny skies, the sting is too much for me. I smoke outside and sometimes, I like to sort of squat down, watch the animals - mistake today. Something bit me on the cheek of my butt!

    Bugs seem to love me, I must have good blood, send good moonbeams out to the god of bugs.

    I am tired of being bugged, stung, hijacked, ripped off, hollered at ~ the list is endless.

    Now, I will calmly go outside, seek shade, and peacefully have a cigarette.

    *as she claps her hands together and yet kills another fly by mosquito*

    ReplyDelete
  4. sigh, I wish I could direct you to a search on why bad things happen to good people on the internet... and why what appears to be the obvious is really not... Please contact me outta the public eye so I can check a few details out and hopefully give you some theories...and hints and tips....

    Glad you can see again, sorry you were stung and stuff was all raunchy all at once for you...I do hope your bit of paradise is showing both of god's eyes and the sunshine is feeding the daisies once more...

    ReplyDelete

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...