Friday, June 12, 2009

CC & SE ~ Red Rocks

Such an exciting time for CC and SE. I know CC is Denvering her heart out awaiting to make contact with SE - SE maybe is still orbiting.

As luck would have it, Jason Wilber is doing a concert near by at the Wild Sage tonight. I hope everyone can make it safely there.

Tomorrow, is the big Prine day. What I would give to be there - to meet CC, SE and husband; Illegal Smile, the Red Rock sister - lord, Red Rocks would never be the same!

I hope the bug situation in Red Rocks is not like we have here. Lord, I have so many bites - bites on the butt, bites on the boob - and no, I do not run around nude. Those damn bugs fly right up your shirt, down your shirt, up your pant leg - they are everywhere. I took a wicked bite to my eyelid - yikers, it is all swollen, however - it is a most important weekend, bites and all.

It is the weekend to celebrate SE (and husband), CC, Jason Wilber, and of course, John Prine in Colorado.

1 comment:

  1. Nice night here JPP. My friends set me up, something I don't cater to normally. But this gal is Norwegian (heritage), likes John Prine and digs plays!

    It was easy conversation. Hot dang, there may be hope for me yet!

    I'm a really tough match. Maybe I can be her Noisemaker.

    Hope Skunkeye gets that Hell's Kitchen PB OK. I'm hoping Mr. Skunkeye has it waiting for her when she returns from Colorado. I'd like to tip a few with them two!

    I'd like to tip a few,
    With them two,
    Hoist 'em high,
    And we can do,
    Priner stuff,
    Precious moments few,
    No price on that,
    This Priner crew!

    We really do have a pretty good bunch of folks here. Blessed!

    ReplyDelete

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...