Saturday, June 13, 2009

Last Day For The Countdown Prine

oh, my - Morrison, Colorado may never be the same - with SE and CC there at the same time!

Jason Wilber had a intimate concert (a kind of house concert, I think) at the Wild Sage last night. SE, her husband (that guy is one fine husband), and CC were in attendance. It was a major bonus for everyone. A good time was had by all.

Tonight, they John Prine. Lordy, lordy, girly girls - I cannot imagine. I'll be thinking of you - toe tappin', head noddin', John Prine-in.

Prine-in Proudly, they will. Bonus for me - they will do the paradise wave.

Definition - Paradise Wave - a slow raising, left handed arm, no greater height than the shoulder, moving through the air motion - from left to right. It is only done when John Prine sings Paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...