Sunday, January 18, 2009

Two Wishes

Many Curse Words - it is hard to be on dial up! You try to post and then your post is ripped off like some prom dress (Thank You, CreamPuff/Crusher) in the sixties. Yikes, do prom dresses still get ripped off?

Canada and United States are awaiting and all a buzz with the onset of Inauguration Day (geez, I have a hard time spelling that word). I would anticipate the world is awaiting. Did you see there Bruce Springsteen perform! Oh, eh on Bruce (the hunk).

The United States is in turmoil. I cannot understand why they took the name United States if they were not to be united.

Two wishes ~ I'd be pushing it if I asked for three...
1. I hope John Prine has not blown up his tv or threw away his papers
2. In the land to which we all live, may there be peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...