Tuesday, April 25, 2017

John Prine - Beyond Words - (part three)

Oh, alas, the saga of Beyond Words - continues.  I received my heavy duty book in the mail today...certainly not what I expected.

Truly/honestly the title fits the words of the book - it is beyond.  

I was not expecting to receive a book of Prine that big - full of notes/chords/words and mega, mega pictures - what a delight!  

I believe John Prine filled the market in knowing that to print his words, chords, and photos would draw his most dedicated fans - and to this, he has accomplished...well done!

For John to write words on his concerts, his marriages, his wives, his life - I do not believe that would interest his true fans.

...and we all Prine on...


Oh yes, and the book was NOT autographed.  Lord have mercy and smucksville prevail, I shall have to Prine again - xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...