Monday, April 3, 2017

Beyond Words ~ John Prine (part two)

I am near beyond words to print.  Holy Prine Smucksville, I ordered the book.  Happy Days!

I figured you only Prine once, best purchase the book.  Unfortunately, being as I reside in Canada, I had to pay for the shipping.  Ugh. . .

They had a box on the website to which you could give special shipping instructions.  I wrote in that box, could you please have Mr. Prine autograph it for me.  Oh lordy, would not that be a treasure!  I have my fingers crossed.

You can see more here:  https://www.ohboy.com

Shipping out week of April 17th - the countdown is Prine on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...