Friday, March 3, 2017

Oh Boy, oh boy (part two)

For Better, Or Worse ~ John Prine 

Today, my brother is a very happy Priner, he is the retired letter carrier.  Everything with the emails - etal - worked.  He will be receiving his cd and vinyl within four to six weeks.  Thank you OhBoy Records.

My brother called early this morning to relay the news of his new purchases.  He was babbling and lip flappin' so fast like a young boy with a new toy truck or perhaps a bag of bubble gum!  

I was so happy for him and as he and I know telephone lines can do hugs.  My word, we laughed and hugged.  I cannot wait until the next telephone call comes and I hear...Bev, I got it!  

For Better, Or Worse ~ John Prine

Oh and by the way, he knows all the chords and advised me, you should come and visit me...we could Prine duet...(major giggle).

Many thanks to the staff at OhBoy Records.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...