Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Chuck Micallef and Dave Luke ~SHADOWS AND LIGHT~

The music of Dave Luke and Chuck Micallef
SHADOWS AND LIGHT

Chuck is a Prine friend of mine who resides in the U.K.  He was kind enough to gift to me a copy of his latest cd Shadows and Light (with Dave Luke).  Some very special songs on the cd and I have to say one of my favorites is The Moon, The Stars, and The Sun.  I could listen to that song over and over, great tune.

Chuck had the rare occasion in a beer parlor in Ireland to join in a music session with John Prine, Phillip Donnelly and a few others.  He will treasure that moment always.

You can hear more of Chuck and Daves' music on you tube.  More information see their facebook page Dave Luke and Chuck Micallef.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...