Saturday, July 4, 2015

Beaver, Pickled Eggs, Daisies, and Wood!

Late, I am.  Hope you and yours had a Happy Canada Day.

I have been busy doing wood (splitting and stacking) preparing for winter.  In doing so I came across, twice in a row, pieces of wood that were branched.  I broke/split it apart, varnished them and added for a friend in the flower garden.
...like sunshine feeding daisies
like the love hidden deep in your heart...
~John Prine~

In the meantime, I made one of my favorites - Pickled Eggs.  Should be ready for B.C. Day - first Monday in August.  I hope my south of the border friends took a moment to sit a spell, perhaps have a beer and a pickled egg.


No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...