Monday, April 27, 2015

Bubble Gum and a Knife

I love bubble gum!  I generally purchase a pack of 6 - assorted colors.  These are mega in size so I cut them in half.

Yesterday, oh my I was craving bubble gum.  Off I was, knife in hand to cut the gumball in half.  Oops and major oops - the knife slipped and put a nice slice into my thumb.

Smucksville, there was blood everywhere, like I had been in a battle with Ragnar of the Vikings series.

Now, being because I have a latex/rubber allergy, I cannot wear a band-aid.  Thankfully my noisemaker had some old socks to which he cut up and they do serve the purpose.

I am now realizing how hard it is to not hit the space bar with the right hand...go left, girly, go left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...