Tuesday, September 2, 2014

ah, the saga of the Noisemaker, continues

Yikers, what a zoo this is!  I have never experienced such before.  Trust me the noisemakers' previous surgery was much better to deal with than this. 


He did make it home and rested very comfortably for the first night.  The second night - lord have mercy on my soul - all hell broke loose.


I have never witnessed such a change in personality as I have witnessed with the noisemaker.  Everything is wrong in his world - nothing is right - and nothing will be.  The agitation he has is near beyond.


Sad, fallen situation for sure - but you have to plod on and take the bitter with the sweet. 


I plod, I sing.  I sing John Prine - and I sing my own words to his songs - giggle, giggle. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...