Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Luke Bryan - Fargo, North Dakota

Oh my, I finally received word from my friend, Naj about her daughters' attendance at the Luke Bryan concert in Fargo, North Dakota...


...Mom - we were so close I could see his whitey tightees...  lol!


I think if Luke wears any underwear under those tight pants, they are built in.  The pants seem to be made out of a nylon stretchy material as they do glide well with Luke.  God, do they ever - lol.


I did check on youtube and found two Luke (Fargo) videos - check it out - you decide what the vision of Luke's underwear is - lol.


Luke Priceless and major giggles.



No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...