Saturday, February 22, 2014

Luke Bryan

Oh my, the day is drawing nearer to when my friends' (Naj) daughter will be in attendance at the Luke Bryan concert in Fargo, North Dakota.  February 28th - yeppers - we should all do the Luke on that day.


I noticed on the itinerary for Luke he is doing concerts in British Columbia.  Not that I will be able to attend but I will sure be thinking of the folks that are.  I will do the Luke on my own, on the mountain side.


Luke will be travelling on up to British Columbia in May 2014.  Doing shows in Vancouver - May 3rd, Kelowna - May 4th, and Dawson Creek - May 6th.


Yeppers, I just might surprise the mountain side residents and rise on up to the back of a pick up truck and dance.  oh my, I can so see myself doing that.  Hells bells, really I do not even need a pick up truck.  Some days when I travel on up the walkway, I do the Luke.


I do Prine on the walkway, I Young, and I Springsteen...sometimes I even get them all rolling on up together.  Such great fun we have - that is my kind of day tour!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...