Monday, January 13, 2014

No Go, On Pictures...

I trust and have faith that it is not me with the pictures taking abilities...hahaha


No matter, we write on...


Today, I received the most beautiful Christmas card, geez - brought a tear to my eye. 


The Christmas card was from a friend of my Mom's ~ Francis is her name.  Francis is 89 years old and suffers from dementia.  This year she remembered me.  Her card was so heart warming to me.


I was so thankful she was still alive, I called on up to her daughter.  We had a great conversation on how one minute your up ~ the next minute your down ~ and every scenario in between.


I am so thankful that my Mom's friend remembers me.  That is all that matters.


May life to you and yours - be - All The Best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...