Tuesday, August 20, 2013

New Plant Pal

Just too funny!  Such a sweetie, he is. 
A new plant pal for my garlic.
 
I love to reuse items whenever possible.  The plant pal comes from an old toilet brush.  Yeppers, I recycle everything.  I laugh big time when my eyes gaze upon the new addition to the garden, it is fun to be creative.  I wish the garlic would be creative.  I have been waiting and waiting for it to blossom ~ perhaps next month.  I know it will be soon as I can feel the inside bumps, geez, it is probably the weirdest plant I have ever grown.  As you see, in the photo, the stem is straight.  Prior to it becoming straight it was all in a curl.  I do hope I will receive at least one garlic head, not sure - I have never grown it before.  But now the garlic has a friend, who too, I am sure - is waiting for the garlic to burst forth.
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...