Wednesday, April 3, 2013

John Prine ~ Jesus ~ and MY CAKE!

Carrot Bundt Cake - it is yum!
 
A great recipe I have found to combine a cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream , et al.  This turned out perfect.  I believe the addition of the sour cream and pudding mix makes this cake super moist!  I made this cake for a luncheon held by the auxiliary ladies - a memorial service.
 
I will post the recipe under separate - Recipes.
 
Noisemaker and I have completed The Bible series.  Good grief and heavenly days...there is much I do not follow nor understand.  I am satisfied with the believe of Beverlee, the forest - the animals - myself.  I believe in myself.
 
Noisemaker is more ...hmm...educated than I on that jesus/god stuffola.  He explained much to me during the series.  I never got the 'god' thing?  God seems to be everywhere and it seems no one has seen God...
 
...and what do you want to be when you grow up - jesus said, God...
John Prine - The Missing Years
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...