Saturday, April 6, 2013

It Is Spring

The snow is melting, the rock hearts are trying to beam - they are beautiful.
 
Finally, we reached closer to civilization with the hook up of high speed internet via satellite.  Good grief and holy smucksville, I have missed much.  The youtube aspect - oh my, I can dance up a storm, click my heels and pretend to tap dance.
 
I have seen much on youtube, but my favorite #1 - is John Prine - Vancouver - May 5th, 2012 - Paradise.  Thank you mountainlion.
 
Favorite #2 - is John Prine - Jesus - The Missing Years.  Smucksville, my Noisemaker and I recently watched the series, The Bible.  It was all very confusing to me.   I believe in myself, I have my own church.  It is the church of Beverlee ~ all you have to do to join is sing and dance.
 
#3 Favorite - Two Of Us - The Beatles.  I teared up when I saw John Lennon and George Harrison.  My brother and I sang the song in our younger years...they were not missing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...