Sunday, February 10, 2013

Derek Sanderson - Crossing The Line

I have started in on the book Crossing The Line - Derek Sanderson with Kevin Shea.  Good grief and holy smucksville, I am glad that Derek is still among us living folks.  

Not certain where the book is taking me; I do know Derek has found a new paved road to travel.  I understand there is a movie (based on the book) in the works - Turk!  I am happy for you, Derek.

I only wish that when he had his spell with the Vancouver Canucks I could have got him in a corner and received an autograph.

Derek, he was a great hockey player.  What he writes in the book of his hockey skills all come from the training he received from his Dad and that started at a very young age.

I know there is a heavy hit coming in the book, I can sense the slide into it - it is a heavy check where he did cross the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...