Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Boxing Day - 2012

One of the best school pictures I have ever seen, it is a keeper to me.
 
Hope everyone had a good christmas.  We certainly did - so much food - we will be eating leftovers forever - I love leftovers.  But why are they titled up leftovers, why is it not right overs.
 
Our christmas supper was so good, even my Noisemaker commented - you cook so good!  The gravy I made was outstanding, the bird was juicy - done breast side down, with the George Bird flip/flop.  The dessert/cookie plate - oh my.  I actually forgot I had three dozen melting moments in the freezer.  I am going to save them for the new year.
 
Oh yes, I spoke with my brother yesterday, we yapped a long time and I loved every moment of it.  We laughed, we Prined, we sang Prine on the telephone, we talked about the great upbringing we had - how much fun it was.
 
Now on to 2013 and to create a new bucket list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...