Friday, November 2, 2012

My Outdoor Rock Hearts

I love them all!  I actually have jars of rock hearts, but these in the photo are the outdoor rock hearts.  The little doves are perched in just below the big quartz rock heart.  My dog figurine is perched in amongst the hearts and upon one heart sits a fish and whistle or perhaps, whistle and fish.
 
The snow, as you see has melted from the mountain side, we are having a heat wave - it is 55 degrees F outside.  I love it.  A day without snow, is truly a blessing to me, I am not a winter person.
 
We made it into town and we were able to purchase mega halloween candy at the discount rate.  I got my chiclets, love them!
 
Sunday, my oldest brother turns 60 - good grief, I am near disbelief.  How can he be that old!  However, to add - 60 is not what 60 once was.  Geez, the brother, kid you not folks - he could pass for 45.  He is in great shape and hopefully, he has beat cancer.
 
I know soon the flakes will be flying and flying to stay on the side of the mountain.  My rock hearts will depart under a blanket of snow and I will welcome them, with a smile and a John Prine song, in the spring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...