Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sunday...Dawn

I awake at a time when most people would be sleeping.  I go to bed early, I rise up early.  This morning was no different.  4:15 up - make the coffee, dress for the porch fashion show, and off I am.

I sit outside, on my perch, only to hear the blasting music of that lunatic that resides between our property and Gary B's.  It is very dark outside, I do not venture to the roadside to see the ongoings of this lunatic. 

Dim light, I have dawned my fashionable cleats - proceed on up the path.  Good lord, I get near two/thirds of the way up, I hear all this frantic tree busting; I think to myself - I have no where to hide.  I turned, and venture my way to the van - yes, I have the keys...look back, it is a deer.  She is frightened probably more than I.  I believe the cleats I am wearing against the crispness of the snow, alarmed her.

That noise, I can take.  I cannot take the blasting music of the alien located in the property next to ours.

Tomorrow, 8 a.m.  local detachment, I will be calling.  No sense calling today, as I will get referenced to a detachment near 350 miles away.



No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...