Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The Red Mushrooms

Yesterday while out walking down by the creek, I came upon some red mushrooms.  I have never seen red mushrooms before.  I came back to the house to get the camera and took this photo.  Awhile after my neighbor came over and I was telling him about finding the red mushrooms.  He asked did I touch it, I replied - no.  He then said, he had a huge one in his yard and ran over it with the lawn mower - and what a stink - worst than a skunk.  You never know with mushrooms what to do.  I go on the side, when you don't know - don't touch.

Busy, busy time on the mountain side.  It is our annual fishing derby weekend coming up.  I do not fish because I do not do worms nor do I touch fish.  Just gives me the creepy crawls writing about it. 

Beautiful weather we are expecting for our derby days.  It should be a fun time, lots of activities and lots of beer drinking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...