Sunday, July 29, 2012

Daisy

Daisy, the doe.

She is coming to visit so much, I had to give her a name.  Daisy loves that patch of land, it has Saskatoon berry bushes and lots of greens to which she loves both. 

Noisemaker had gone to the store, generally this is where the van is parked.  It is located probably about 10 feet from our porch.  The doe will have a partner soon, there are two young bucks around that will be courting her out.

I was busy outside when Noisemaker returned.  I knew he had returned because the van was parked, I did not know where he was.  I came into the house, lungs-a-whalin' ...quit hollerin' at me - louder - louder - louder, sweet serenity...

I hear in the background - no serenity here, you are singing.  I roared with laughter - I am still laughing.

Beautiful weather, beautiful day, and most of all ~ beautiful music!


No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...