Tuesday, August 14, 2012

John Prine

John Prine

One of the best Prine pictures I have seen, I love this picture.  My sincere apologies but I cannot find out who took the photo.  I hunted everywhere to no avail.  Good photo indeed.

Don't you just love the toe-tappin' movement.  I toe tap to John Prine (lots).  I do head noddin' also.  Works like toe tappin', head noddin', John Prinein'. . .you get the picture.

Last time I saw John Prine in Vancouver with my friend, Brett and his wife Naj; I saw them doing toe-tappin'.  That started with Sweet Revenge - that was right after One Red Rose...oh my word, I wept when John sang that song.  I may not have a set list but it is all in my mind and in my treasure chest.

Thank you again to the person for the nice picture of John Prine.
Yes, thank you to K. Fillingim for the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...