Thursday, August 30, 2012

John Prine - Springfield

 
John Prine
Springfield - August 24th, 2012
Thank you Patti Parker for the photo.
 
Let the party begin!  My Noisemaker has hit the road - I have several days a rolling of music, peace and quiet.  Well peace and quiet from the Noisemaker.  Currently, I am listening to John Prine - Lost Dogs.  That numbers song...Ain't Hurtin' Nobody. 
...Perfectly crafted popular hit songs never use the wrong line
You think that waitress could get my order right the first time...
 
Lost Dogs is one of my favorite John Prine cds.  Yesterday, my brother and I sang a few John Prine tunes ...it was so much fun - the songs all get tossed in and we mix and blend them up - we have our own little studio ~ it is called a telephone.  The telephone studio.
 
Here we go - Lake Marie.  For Tom Reynolds and BOT (Bev).  Hit it John, I loved it when he brought out that white guitar. 
...we were standing, standing by peaceful waters
standing by peaceful waters
whoa wha oh wha oh, whoa wha oh wha oh
whoa wha oh wha oh
peaceful waters, standing by peaceful waters
ah baby we gotta go now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...