Tuesday, July 17, 2012

WOW - a party it is...

and it is only me.  I love the music I am listening to.  Bob Welch - Ebony Eyes.  The Cashes - September When It Comes. 

They do walk amongst us - the alien that resides next to me should be called back home, he does not belong here.  He should be with his own kind.  He does spend time with his kind - in the clink - weekends only.  I should not waste my time on a lunatic.  I should try retain what sanity I have left - it is imperative, I do.  In the land of lunatics ~ lol ~ I am a rock heart.

Oh my, where is my retired letter carrier - we could be dancing up a storm - singing, laughing.  I really should take a trip and go visit him, I miss him.

Oh my, who is this hunk I have singing in my ears...Eddy Grant!  I am truly enjoying my day!  If my memory holds up, the next song should be Redbone.  It is.  The Voodoo Queen song...eh, I could be the witch dancing queen of the mountain side.

...you'd think that waitress could get my order right the first time...and John - all mailmen deliver junk mail.

...you won't find me walkin' round your part of town - humidity built the snowman - sunshine brought it down...

...and me and 'Bert' would stay up late - I used to watch him contemplate

Italic - Music of John Prine.  Thanks, Johnny.



No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...