Monday, May 14, 2012

Prine - Winnipeg

What a night it must have been.  Prine Winnipeg - the review was excellent.  I have tried to do linky link here is not linking.

I am still in much Prine glow from Vancouver.  My friends, Janis and Brett Ferguson are in double time Prine glow as the saw both the Vancouver and Winnipeg shows.  They had lucky stars shining down on them.

My mountain side grasslands need much attention.  I hauled dead grass out from 6:30 a.m. to near 11:30 a.m.  I sang Prine to the birds and to a far off deer who only raised up his head when I hit the high notes. 

My week ahead, well I must get into baking mode in preparation for our annual ladies auxiliary bake sale to be held next Sunday - it is a major event.  A variety of cookies I shall bake up along with two Honey Pecan Nut Breakfast loaves and a couple of cakes.  I hope they sell and also many folks attend. 

Now I am off to tend to the activity of the porch - lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...