Sunday, May 20, 2012

Dazzling

Don't ya just love it!  Too Funny.  I love my new apron - Naj made it for me.  She gave it to me when we met in Vancouver for the John Prine concert.   It twirls really nice, the frills rise up, it is pure delight to me.  Noisemaker just shakes his head.  I have been busy baking this last week for our community bake sale. 
Here is a picture of what I baked.  Seven dozen cookies (Snickerdoodles and Crinkles) and two Honey Pecan Breakfast Loaves.  I love to sticker up everything, I must look into purchasing baking stickers, that would be a dazzling addition to my baking.  The bake sale was held today; every item sold - all was gone in 45 minutes and a very good attendance this year.  In our community I am known as Bev, The Baker - I bake for everything.  Next Sunday is our community clean up day, I am baking two bite chocolate cupcakes (24) and sugar decorate them up.  I love decorating and making labels for the baking.  Starting June 30th is our weekly Bingo - yeppers, I bake for that too, but not each week, once a month.  I enjoy to do it and it helps out with funds for our fire department/ladies auxiliary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...